Everyday Technogym inspires 35 million people to work out utilizing our innovative physical activity solutions.
By promoting the Wellness lifestyle of exercise, a balanced diet and positive mental approach, Technogym has rapidly grown into a success story of over 2,200 employees in 14 Branches, reaching 100 countries.
In order to pursue our mission and continue our success, we are looking for team players with strong relationship skills and an international approach, who are eager to invest their energy into building dreams. If you naturally fit in with our culture by practicing sport and living a healthy lifestyle and are forward-thinking, always proactive and digital savvy, you have the right spirit to join Technogym!
Mission of the Role
We are looking for a young and brilliant Android Expert able to work with the team in charge of creating the most innovative and ambitious apps in the wellness sector. You will be involved in the development, testing, deployment and support of Android software applications, developing mobile experiences that will help people around the world improving their lifestyle. We are looking for young, innovative and creative people eager to work in dynamic teams and with a strong passion for sports and fitness.
Key Role Responsibilities
What must have done:
- Have developed at least one Android application with the following features
- Persistence of data
- Calls knowledge to a remote server (rest, soap)
- Serialization / Deserialization of objects in JSON format
- Use of external libraries
- Design and build advanced applications for Android platform
- Collaborate with cross - functional teams to define, design and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
They are considered plus:
- Have experience using Android Architecture
- Have solid understanding of clean software design principles
- Have Github project(s) or contribute to open source communities
- Have worked in a Test Driven Development environment before
- Have continuous build experience in an Agile Environment
> We are looking for a young and brilliant Android developers and you work with the team in charge of creating the most innovative and ambitious applications in the wellness sector.
> You will be involved in the development, testing, deployment and support of Android software applications, developing mobile experiences that will help people around the world improving their lifestyle.
> We are looking for innovative and creative people eager to work in dynamic teams and with a strong passion for sports and fitness.
Required personal & technical skills
- Project management (methodologies and tools)
- Architectures for mobile software applications
- Knowledge of data models and database design
- Knowledge of fitness, performance, health and product use
- Quality SW design on Java Android/IOS
- Technogym style, belonging to the brand
- Wellness life style
- Written and verbal communication techniques and presentation skills
- User experience/user interface knowledge /HMI
- Transparency, intellectual openness and team work
- Curiosity, listening skills, humility and passion
- Execution: make things happen
- Speed of thought and creativity
- Focus on results and accountability, striving for excellence
- Having a sense of initiative and energy/proactivity