We are always looking for new creative minds and people with dedication to their job, heart, attention to detail, ingenuity, Nerve strength, passion and humor. We are looking for employees who do not lose track even in the biggest rush, are friendly and committed.
Are you the one who we are looking for?
We are expanding our international team. Effective immediately our Hilversum location is looking for an
Team Manager (m/f/d) -
International Event Productions Team
We are passionate about our clients. satis&fy services the high expectations of our international clients, around the clock and around the world. Our young branch in Hilversum aims at the local Dutch market, as well as supporting our international group internationally. The Support team produces and organizes all technical, constructive and logistic services any event needs.
Your main responsibility as a Team Lead is to motivate and coach your team members to higher performance and better teamwork. You coordinate with team members and translate and communicate organizational goals into team and individual targets. Your mission is to keep the team successful and our clients satisfied, also in the long term.
To achieve these goals, you lead a diverse team of technical and constructive planners, constructors and logisticians, ensuring that its objectives are achieved within set thresholds of quality, time and budgets. You schedule activities and logistics, coordinate workload and divide responsibilities to ensure the optimal workforce of the team.
The position requires field experience in the event branch, a 24/7 mentality (but not schedule), a hands-on mentality, and the ambition to develop business. Therefore, we require from you:
- You have several years’ experience as a project manager, event manager, technical producer or a comparable position in the event industry.
- You are experienced in managing people in a modern leadership style.
- You own an associate, bachelor or master’s degree or demonstrable equivalent level of working in event management, hospitality, expositions or another related field.
- You master the Dutch and English languages, verbally and written. Mastery of the German certainly is an advantage.
- You like to remain involved in the daily business and therefore want to stay involved in the planning and operational activities of the events.
- You are able to simultaneously manage multiple projects and multi-task and keep an overview on the deadlines and workload of your team.
- You are team-oriented and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- You are well-organized and have an eye for quality, finish and innovation.
- The following competencies describe you very well: Convincing, stimulating team work, solution driven, communicative, inspiring and motivating, determined, flexible, planning, social.
satis&fy is an A-brand organization that offers an inspiring working environment, where you can develop and grow. You will be working in a multicultural international group with highly innovative quality standards. We service exciting projects for a wide range of international clients, in a whirling and innovative market. You will have the freedom to put your ideas into action, develop your potential as well as others and be part of an excellent team, that is both professional and fun. We offer a decent salary and a broad package of secondary conditions.
We look forward to receiving your full application including salary requirements at: www.satis-fy.com/jobs or directly by clicking „apply now“ right here.