We are looking for creative minded people with dedication, passion, attention to detail, ingenuity, resilience and a sense of humor. If you work well under
pressure, are a friendly and committed person, then you should apply for this position.
Are you the one we are looking for?
We are expanding our international team. Effective immediately, our Karben location is looking for a
* Karben is located about 15 minutes north of Frankfurt
IT System Administrator (m/f/d)
- Acceptance and processing of inquiries and faults in IT operations (1st and 2nd level support)
- Administration of the company-wide Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange and SQL Services
- Administration of network and security components, storage systems and virtualization environments
- Ensuring the smooth operation of the IT infrastructure
- Planning and implementation of IT projects
- Documentation of the IT landscape
- Coordination of service providers
- You should have successfully completed vocational training as a specialist in computer systems integration
or comparable training with several years of professional experience
- You already have several years of practical experience in the Microsoft product range (SQL, Exchange, Office 365 etc.)
- In-depth knowledge of networking, routing and switching
- Practical knowledge in virtualization and storage solutions as well as firewall and security environment are advantageous
- Ideally, you already have experience working with network components from Cisco, HP, and Sophos
- You bring with you an independent and reliable way of working
- You also have fluent German and good English skills
- Distinctive team skills as well as service and customer orientation are no problem for you
What's in it for you?
Exciting tasks in a chaotic, creative and constantly evolving environment
Creative freedom for your ideas and your commitment
Having fun working with world-class teams
Exercise your influence at a global level (global player)
A corporate culture which emphasizes team spirit
No formal dress code, no ties required ;-)
We are at our best coordinating behind the scenes of corporate events, trade fairs, concerts and festivals.
More than 500 employees have found a reason to work for us: great people, creative minds, casual dress, international environment and diversity… and above
all: TEAM spirit! We have not yet made it to “Employer of the year”, but we are well on our way!
We look forward to receiving your full application including salary requirements at: www.satis-fy.com/jobs or directly by clicking „apply now“ right here.