We are looking for ...
satis&fy is a full service Event Production Services and Rental Company specializing in the One Stop Solution located in Hillsboro, OR and now in
Brooklyn, NY. We write our own rulebook. We respect our team. We respect the history, and the process. Above all else, we respect the project. We’re a
team – a team of enthusiasts that sacrifice, revel, and grind. We understand success doesn’t just show up in the mail, or appear in your inbox – you have
to show up, acknowledge, improve, and challenge yourself. This will make you stand out. The path to success isn’t always the most scenic, but it’s our path
– a path guided by the light of our client’s needs and their visions. We advocate for them, love their brand, and work towards their success.
satis&fy Common Values
be dependable – be accountable – respect – be open, honest and fair – never ending ambition to improve – can do attitude – do the right thing –
responsibility – reach for perfection – make decision and take action – say what you mean – praise everyday – criticism is good – sustainability –
innovation – eficiency and service – what does the project want?
Step up to the challenge!
We invite you!
We are expanding our team. Effective immediately, our Portland location is looking for a
START DATE: JAN 2018
- Maintain excellent client relationships
- Develop and maintain industry connections
- Highly organized and structured, while also maintaining flexibility
- Able to execute numerous competing priorities simultaneously
- Schedule-driven, with excellent accountability
- Ability to plan, organize, and execute events with a budget range of $5000 - $2M
- Develop and maintain professional network of sub-contractors and vendors.
- Create budgets based on clients needs, and submit competitive proposals.
- Negotiate with suppliers and clients to maintain excellent profitability.
- Execute projects based on shifting deadlines and requirements that adhere to established budget.
- Work flexible hours; including what can be extremely working long days during event execution, and odd hours at client request.
- Travel 25-50% of the month, depending on project location
- Commitment to travel more or less as client needs dictate
- Experience working in the events industry a major plus
- This is an Exempt position.
- Competitive salary based on experience and talent.
- Office is located in Hillsboro, OR
- Experience in Project Management or Equivalent for at least 3 years
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
- Enthusiasm for working in a multi-cultural team with diverse heritage, processes, and people.
- Ability to learn and become expert in proprietary software. Past PM software use is a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of design elements and costs
- Excellent skill and experience in requesting cost and time estimates from vendors
- Experience in pinnacle retail executions preferred
- Experienced in executing pinnacle brand experience moments
Exciting tasks in a growing and innovative field, the freedom to put your ideas into action and make the most of your potential, an excellent team that is
fun to work with, flat hierarchies and the challenges that come with working in a global enterprise.