We are looking for ...
satis&fy, as one of the leading international full-service production companies, specializes in planning and delivering technical support for professional
events and trade shows. We have served clients in diverse industries at home, abroad and around the world for more than 20 years. Besides the classical
services such as Lighting, Audio, Video, Rigging, Staging and Logistics our portfolio includes Exhibit Construction, Furniture, Event Design, Graphics,
Display and Inventory, too. We have our own workshops and programming studios.
We are always on the lookout for creative minds who put their heart and soul into what they do. We're looking for friendly, engaged people who bring a
deep commitment, love of detail, imaginative spirit and a sense of humor to their jobs, and never lose their composure under pressure.
We are expanding our international team. Effective immediately, our Portland location is looking for an experienced
Teamlead Video Services
- Your main task is to guide and motivate your team members and recognize, develope and coordinate them
- You coordinate and focus the team on its goals
Internal networking as well as staying in touch with other Team Leads to identify and respond to any need for assistance and support globally
Quality management within the assigned team
Creation of technical and commercial proofed quotations and proposals
- Support & design of technical execution
- Close cooperation with project managers and executing technicians
- Project related consultation for clients and project managers
- System design with support for equipment dispatching and crewbooking
- Sub-rental, logistics, testsetups & system integration
- On-site video engineer in charge
- Design of video systems ( site visits, flow charts, floor plans, pull lists...)
- Good video industry / spezialized knowledge
- Local employee management for a team of up to 10 people
- Good PC and Mac skills (e.g. Microsoft Office, inventory management software)
- Sense of responsibility and ability to think collaboratively
- Flexibility and a talent for improvisation
- The ability to work in a team and good communication skills
Exciting tasks in a growing and innovative field, the freedom to put your ideas into action and make the most of your potential, an excellent team that is
fun to work with, flat hierarchies and the challenges that come with working in a global enterprise.
We look forward to receiving your full application including salary requirements at: www.satis-fy.com/jobs or directly by clicking „apply now“ right here.