The biggest digital transformation in Finland is happening right now at Posti! We’re changing the way commerce is done, by offering cutting-edge digital services to consumers and helping online retailers grow their business.
Posti’s Digital Commerce business unit is in the core of this transformation. We build digital platforms and offer parcel and ecommerce services for Posti’s consumer and SME customers. We gather and utilize data in unique ways and operate in a highly agile and iterative manner. We believe in people, passion, and changing the world one feature at a time :).
We are now seeking highly motivated, experienced and enthusiastic
to facilitate agile framework and methodology implementation in our diverse development teams and to join us in accelerating cultural transformation towards agile and learning organization.
As Scrum master you will be in a key position to identify blockers faced by the development team and work to remove them. You will support the Product Owner and team in selecting and combining best fit agile methodologies and ways of working. Additionally you will e.g.
- facilitate dailies, plannings, reviews and retros
- facilitate communication and information exchange between various stakeholders (int. & ext.) and the development teams
- facilitate groomings and refinement meetings
- have responsibility for E2E release process
- support Product Owner in managing, arranging and optimizing product backlog
- build continuous learning culture through providing timely feedback and coaching the team in improving the productivity
- collaborate with other scrum masters to develop ways of working as well as to improve overall efficiency of the methodology
- share information and train teams and new team members in agile methodologies.
As an ideal candidate for this position you are certified Scrum Master with proven track record of implementing and developing agile frameworks in complex environments. You enjoy working with people and have passion for spreading the agile way of working culture and you have drive to remove blockers. You have excellent facilitation, problem solving and interpersonal skills and communicate fluently in English and Finnish. Your technical background is considered as an advantage.
We offer a unique possibility to create your next track record with us. You will have a professional, international, fun, start-up minded team to work with in the middle of Posti's digital transformation and contribute to the development of services that will be visible in daily lives of Finnish people.
For further information contact Timo Korander tel 050 326 3814 or Raine Westerholm 050 367 5170
Interested? Please leave your application including your compensation expectation by 30 May 2019 via www.posti.com/careers
Have a look at career stories at Posti.
Posti is the leading postal and logistics service company in Finland. Our core business include postal services, parcels, freight and logistics services. We have the widest network coverage in Finland and we visit about three million households and companies every weekday. We manage the flow of everyday life in 11 countries. Our net sales in 2017 amounted to EUR 1,647 million and the number of our personnel is approximately 20,000. We are a smoke-free workplace.