Warsaw (Inflancka 4A)
We are looking for a talented actuary to assist us in the development of Actulus,
Edlund’s software solution for solvency- and risk management.
Actulus is a state-of-the-art platform for life insurance calculations developed
in close collaboration with the University of Copenhagen and IT University.
As part of the development team, you will get the opportunity to apply your expertise within life insurance math.
You will get to be part of the whole development process, starting with analysis, design to implementation,
test and documentation. One of our current major focus areas is Asset Liability Management (ALM)
where we are in the process of implementing
a comprehensive projection model based on stochastic scenarios for both the assets and liabilities
of a life insurance company. The Actulus team is a mix of highly specialized software engineers,
computer scientists, actuaries, and mathematicians. We believe that working closely together
in a cross-functional team is the right way to deal with the highly complex problems that we solve.
There are currently around 13 people allocated to Actulus, including 4 actuaries and 6 ph.ds.
After your morning coffee you will be:
- Participating in the software development process and contributing to the SCRUM team
- Analyzing domain problems
- Conducting mathematical and business analysis
- Implementing mathematical methods
- Testing and coding
- Progressively developing your coding skills
- Coding mainly in C# (75%) and analyzing (25%)
We want you in our team if you:
- Have a Master’s degree or PhD in either mathematics, applied or financial mathematics, econometrics and quantitative
methods, information technology, computer studies or science
- Have experience from life insurance industry, either as an actuary or from risk management
- Have experience or keen interest in software development
- Are a team player who is also curious, open and persistent
- Are motivated by working on complex problems in a cross-functional team of highly skilled colleagues
- Keep high standards for quality whatever you do
You will love working with us for:
- Scandinavian work culture
- Work-life balance
- Competitive salary aligned with the best market standards
- Sport & passion communities
- Modern office in a convenient location (Metro Dworzec Gdański)
- MyBenefit cafeteria system with a wide range of services
Copyright KMD 2019 (C)