B2B contract in Warsaw (Inflancka 4A)
We are looking for a talented Product Owner, driven by the ambition to create value for our customers.
As a PO in Edlund A/S – a leading Scandinavian provider of specialized IT solutions for the administration of life, pension,
unit link and insurance portfolios, you will work closely with business and developers in one of our strategic development projects.
You will be a member of an agile team, which is a part of the Professional Services department of Edlund A/S organization within KMD Poland.
After your morning coffee you will be:
- A part of Edlund's Professional Services division, developing and maintaining the IT solutions for the Life & Pensions industry in Denmark
- Contributing to the international team, which develops our solution for policy administration in the life and pension industry
- Following agile principles, primarily Scrum and Kanban
- A member of the development team where all roles are represented; you will be also a part of the department's PO team, where you ensure alignment across teams and solution elements
- Analyzing, specifying and preparing user stories for the development team
- Providing input to our tech writers
- A crucial link between IT and business and you must be able to speak "both languages"
We want you in our team if you:
- Are Structured, analytical in mind and passionate to turn abstract challenges into concrete development tasks
- Have more than 3 years of experience in creating business requirements specifications or functional analysis in life and pension industry
- Understand the software development life cycle
- Have experience in product development according to agile principles
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Are able to give feedback on technical issues to peers
- Are able to communicate complex technical problems and solutions
We are a perfect match if you additionally:
- Have PSPO certification
- Have experience from working in distributed teams across countries
- Are interested in gaining knowledge about the Danish pension legislation
You will love working with us for:
- Scandinavian work culture.
- Work-life balance.
- Competitive salary aligned with the best market standards.
- Sport & passion communities.
- Modern office in convenient location (Metro Dworzec Gdański).
- MyBenefit cafeteria system with a wide range of services.
Copyright KMD 2019 (C)