B2B contract in Warsaw (Inflancka 4A)
You will work on STS project. STS is the central message broker in the Danish municipal software landscape.
The system handles and distributes information about business events between public citizen databases and case/benefit systems.
The development team is multinational, with the bulk of development handled by the 10-person team in Warsaw.
After your morning coffee you will be:
- Participating in daily Stand up meetings.
- Estimating tasks during sprint planning.
- Implementing POC solutions
- Implementing functionalities based on user stories and specification.
- Designing and implementing unit tests.
- Designing and implementing integration tests.
- Peer to peer code review.
- Writing technical documentation.
We want you in our team if you:
- Have professional experience in application development in Java (4+ years).
- Know and have used Java 8/9, Java EE 7, Hibernate, CDI and CXF.
- Have strong communication skills and ability to collaborate and perform as a team player.
- Are fluent in English and Polish.
We are a perfect match if you additionally:
- Have Cloud, Unix, Wildfly 15, RabbitMQ, MariaDB and MongoDB experience.
- Know Git, Gradle, Bamboo and Stash.
- Have Experience in Angular
You will love working with us for:
- Scandinavian work culture.
- Work-life balance.
- Competitive hourly rates aligned with the best market standards.
- Sport & passion communities.
- Modern office in convenient location (Metro Dworzec Gdański).
- Competitive cafeteria system with wide range of services.
Copyright KMD 2018 (C)