B2B contract in Warsaw (Inflancka 4A)
As a .NET Developer working in Poland you will help us with strengthening one of our international SCRUM teams.
“Adaptive” team is a part of the Workzone product development organization and delivers one of the modules of our enterprise-grade ECM Platform.
Since you will join one of our product development SCRUM teams you are going to be responsible for the development and maintenance of our application,
following SCRUM principles and well-prioritized backlog.
After your morning coffee you will be:
- Designing and developing architecture
(as a part of the implementation, we do not have dedicated architects’ role, the architecture is what you do on an everyday basis)
- Implementing functionalities based on user stories and specification
- Performing peer to peer code review
- Designing and implementing tests
- Supervising and coaching junior talents
We want you in our team if you:
- Have strong coding skills in .NET
- Are experienced in working in SCRUM teams or similar agile setup
- Have done Unit and Integration tests
- Have knowledge of software design patterns and principles
- Are experienced in Microsoft TFS/GIT
- Have knowledge and experience in Continuous Integration
- Tend to implement improvements and new ideas/technologies
- Have good English skills both written and spoken
- Have strong communication skills and experience in working in cross-functional scrum teams
- Have a high degree of interest in modern development technologies and patterns
- Are “T-shaped” developer able/willing to work with “regular” code, automation tests, CI/CD pipelines, front-end, etc.
- Want to learn and share the knowledge
- Can give and receive feedback
- Can challenge status quo but keeping common sense when it comes to implementation.
- Have some awareness of cultural differences to keep a high level of collaboration and to maintain respectful dialogue in a friendly environment
- Are a strong (but we mean it) team player focusing on common goal rather than individual achievements
You will love working with us for:
- Scandinavian work culture
- Work-life balance
- Competitive salary aligned with the best market standards
- Sport & passion communities
- Modern office in a convenient location (Metro Dworzec Gdański)
- MyBenefit cafeteria system with a wide range of services
Copyright KMD 2019 (C)