Full-Stack Java Developer
B2B contract in Warsaw (Inflancka 4A)
You will work on KMD Delta an Authoritative Personnel and Organization System. The purpose of APOS is to maintain and use of organizational master data independently of supplier-specific solutions in easy and user-friendly way. The project is concerned about new features implementation, integrations to external systems, support business processes in HR area e.g. recruitment, onboarding or employee development platform. Our main customers are Danish municipalities, so there’s a chance you will be able to see the system in action directly.
After your morning coffee you will be:
- Designing and implementing of functionalities based on user stories and specification
- Designing and implementing of unit, integration and e2e tests
- Cooperating with system and application architects
- Participating in Scrum project
- Creating a software which really makes a difference and enrich the lives of citizens!
We want you in our team if you:
- Have at least 3 years of professional experience in Java development
- Are experienced in Backend and Frontend development
- Know Java 8, Spring, Spring Boot, JPA/Hibernate, WildFly, MySQL, Gradle, Git, Rest webservices, any message broker (eg. RabbitMQ), microservices approach
- Are familiar with Junit, Mockito, Spock
- Have good knowledge of Angular
- Have strong OOP skills
- Are familiar with TDD
- Have experience in SCRUM and distributed teams
- Are fluent in both in English and Polish
- Have ability and attitude to learn
- Have higher education in computer science or related field
We are a perfect match if from one or more of the following you additionally:
- Have experience with RxJS, NgRx Store
- Have Activiti BPM engine experience
- Are familiar with BDD, DDD
- Have Azure experience or with building web applications towards other cloud solutions
You will love working with us for:
- Scandinavian work culture.
- Work-life balance.
- Competitive hourly rates aligned with the best market standards.
- Sport & passion communities.
- Modern office in convenient location (Metro Dworzec Gdański).
- MyBenefit cafeteria system with wide range of services.
Copyright KMD 2019 (C)