SAP Integration Consultant
Employment contract or B2B in Warsaw (Inflancka 4A)
Group IT, KMD internal IT department, is looking for an experienced SAP Integrations Consultant, who has the ambition to become a key driver in our Cloud Journey. Our system landscape consists of several SAP and non-SAP on premise and cloud solutions. To make the Cloud Journey possible, we’ve decided to change our strategic integration platform from SAP PI/PO to SAP Cloud Platform Integration. New "cloud to cloud" or "on-premise to cloud" integrations are built using SCPI, while we continue to use SAP PI/PO for existing "on-premise to on-premise" integrations. That will change once SAP ERP is replaced by SAP S/4HANA Cloud. Migration from SAP CRM to SAP C/4HANA is also on the way. You will join a team of Consultants, Developers, Architects and Supporters responsible for both SAP and non-SAP systems used by over 3000 employees and Consultants in KMD. Lots of interesting projects, challenges and development possibilities are guaranteed!
After your morning coffee you will be:
- Acting as a main driver for replacing the existing interfaces by the SAP PI/PO and SAP Cloud Platform solutions
- A part of the projects, where several new interfaces will need to be developed, and rolled out
- Taking part in defining the standards for all existing and future interfaces used within KMD
We want you in our team if you:
- Have a background as an SAP ABAP developer
- Have professional experience with end-to-end project implementation
- Have at least 3 years of professional experience in integration between SAP and different 3rd party products using SAP XI/PI/PO
- Have experience with SAP CPI (self-learning, on-line courses etc.)
- Are openminded and eager to learn new technologies
- Are fluent in both in English and Polish
- Have higher education in computer science or related field
- Have worked in SCRUM and distributed teams
We are a perfect match if you additionally have:
- Professional experience with SAP S/4 HANA and SAP Cloud Integration
- Professional experience with integrations involving SAP CO, FI, CATS, SD, HR and MM
- Java development skills (for SAP CPI)
You will love working with us for:
- Scandinavian work culture.
- Work-life balance.
- Competitive salary aligned with the best market standards.
- Sport & passion communities.
- Modern office in convenient location (Metro Dworzec Gdański).
- MyBenefit cafeteria system with wide range of services.
Copyright KMD 2019 (C)