In Edlund (KMD Group) we are right now on a journey of building a standard industry solution for life and pension market in Scandinavia. This requires an incremental platform modernization effort with a special focus on designing, implementing, and maintaining a CI/CD pipeline and release model for our standard products.
We have a huge amount of respect for the over 20-year history of the platform, and we are excited about the opportunity to continue to evolve it into state of the art industry solution.
We are looking for a DevOps engineer with strong collaboration and communication skills. This person will be an enthusiastic advocate for the CI/CD process and pipeline, automation (including test) and lean approach frequently engaging with engineers from other teams to constantly improve the development feedback loop and to help teams to fearlessly release software.
After your morning coffee you will be:
- Supporting initial implementation, rollout, and sustaining continuous improvement of Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipelines, from hands-on, transformational and strategic perspectives
- Creating and maintaining release model for our LL+ solution and its components
- Provisioning and maintaining test infrastructure (test environments and tools) with a focus on automation
- Maintaining our automating test framework and coach the development teams how to effectively introduce and use it
- Working closely together with highly skilled colleagues, shaping our ideas and approach towards DevOps on Azure and Microsoft technology stack
- Designing and implementing the approach for the product instrumentation, error handling, performance monitoring, and error diagnosis
We want you in our team if you:
- Have .NET development experience
- Have experience and understanding of Agile/SCRUM principles
- Have large scale, end-to-end project support, and maintenance experience
- Are experienced in releasing software to production
- Are fluent in both English and Polish
- Have hands-on experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment pipelines
- Are experienced in creating scripts automating IT infrastructure processes
- Have knowledge of Azure DevOps Services
- Have knowledge of CI / CD class tools (TeamCity, Jenkins, Bamboo, Chef, Puppet)
- Have experience in working with the GIT or Mercurial code repository
- Have knowledge of MS-SQL.
We are a perfect match if you additionally have:
- Azure experience (Azure ARM Templates, infrastructure provisioning, performance monitoring)
- Test automation experience
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and Docker technology and container tools
- 2nd or 3rd line support experience of cloud-based solutions (Azure operations)
You will love working with us for:
- Scandinavian work culture.
- Work-life balance.
- Competitive salary aligned with the best market standards.
- Sport & passion communities.
- Modern office in convenient location (Metro Dworzec Gdański).
- MyBenefit cafeteria system with wide range of services.
Copyright KMD 2019 (C)