Create, improve, share and maintain online content in line with Alsayer Group social media strategy in order to raise brand awareness.
- Plan, design and execute online content aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets and social media strategy.
- Prepare well-structured drafts for content creation by using digital publishing platforms.
- Coordinate with design and social media teams to develop site content, format and layout.
- Plan and schedule all on-line campaigns ensuring consistent and relevant content delivered to the right target audience.
- Work closely with relevant parties, internal and external to create and publish engaging content in order to penetrate further in social media channels.
- Coordinate and direct the creation of content through external parties, including agencies and production houses, to ensure engaging and relevant content.
- Prepare weekly and monthly content marketing calendars for the relevant brands, ensure timely execution and monitor results.
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics.
- Coordinate with appropriate internal resources in improvising and publishing the relevant online content in order to ensure brand consistency.
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics and report the findings to Deputy Manager, Internet Marketing.
- Supervise the content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic.
- Ensure compliance with laws and regulations like copyright and data protection.
- Keep up-to-date with social media developments, best practices and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention.
- First Level: Deputy Manager, Internet Marketing
- Educational Qualifications:
- Primary: Bachelor Degree (12th Standard + 3 years or 4 years degree) or equivalent with 3 years of experience.
- Alternate: Diploma in Advertising/Media/Marketing (12th Standard + 2 or 3 years Diploma) or equivalent and 2 years of additional managerial experience in related field.
- Linguistic Abilities: English and Arabic is a must.
- Proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator
Please note that we do not have application deadlines on any of our positions.
We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and close the position once we have found the right candidate.