Parts & Accessories Sales Associate to provide the customer with the right parts in order to achieve set sales targets, Customer Service Index and to maintain the Retail Standards specified by TMC. The roles and responsibilities includes:
- Solicit customer requirements and identify parts though Electronic Parts Catalogue and provide right parts information.
- Negotiate on discounts with the customer and qualify the deal.
- Prepare quotations with terms and conditions and follow up with sales prospects until the realization of the order.
- Create loss of sales with valid reasons for inventory notification and further action in SAP.
- Follow up with warehouse team on the ordered parts and inform customers on time in order to invoice the order parts.
- Generate back orders upon customer requests as per company policy and fulfill the orders in coordination with PDC and Inventory departments.
- Coordinate with Parts Customer Relations team and update customers on Parts arrivals. (ETA)
- Create invoices and quotations with customer information and update if required through Parts Customer Relations team.
- Verify the condition of customer returned parts and forward to Supervisor for approval before confirming to the customer.
- Maintain Retails Standards as per principal requirements.
- Create back orders, collect 100% payments, communicate orders to TMC and upon receipt of the item invoice inform the customer for the completion of delivery
- Maintain cash desk whenever required as per finance department guidelines.
- Identify areas for improvement and recommend kaizen ideas or suggestions to Manager.
- Prepare periodic and ad hoc reports and presentations.
- Document and maintain records of activities and process workflows on internal communication portals.
- Adhere to Al-Sayer Group policies and health and safety regulations.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Educational Qualifications and Experience: Bachelor’s Degree with 2 years of experience. or Diploma with 4 years of experience.
- Linguistic Abilities: English and Arabic.
Please note that we do not have application deadlines on any of our positions.
We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and close the position once we have found the right candidate.