Promote sale of industrial and compaction equipment to meet sales and CSI targets.
- Visit customers to stimulate interest in establishing or expanding Heavy Equipment Sales and explain features to customers; determine make, type, quality and quantity of vehicles and identify their needs.
- Analyze and respond to customer queries and pay special attention to the key account customers.
- Maintain prospective customers’ database, develop and maintain relationships with customers and sales contacts, attend to and resolve customer complaints.
- Prepare quotations as per Tristar rates and procedures published on the system and forwarded to the customers.
- Negotiate with the customers on the price up to approval limit and obtain GM Tristar’s approval on special price upon customer request.
- Prepare daily sales reports on business transactions, customer feedback, market conditions and competition and submit to GM Tristar.
- Collect required customer documents and forwarded it to Sales Administration team to secure the necessary approvals.
- Provide assistance in preparation of tenders.
- Arrange display of products in the showroom to maximize sales and customer satisfaction.
- Follow company policies and procedure while dealing with credit customers.
- Follow up with the customer after delivery of equipment and ensure service if required by coordinate with Service Department.
- Participate in the product promotion campaigns.
- Primary: Bachelor degree in Engineering with 3 years of experience.
- Alternate: Diploma in Automobile/Electrical/ Mechanical with 5 years of experience.
- Linguistic Abilities: English and Arabic
Please note that we do not have application deadlines on any of our positions.
We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and close the position once we have found the right candidate.