Receive guests, visitors as well as telephone calls and direct them to appropriate staff and provide clerical and administrative support to business unit.
· Answer incoming telephone calls; determine purpose of callers and forward calls to appropriate staff or department.
· Take and deliver messages when appropriate staff is unavailable.
· Answer questions about the Group and provide callers with address, directions, and other basic information.
· Welcome on site visitors, determine nature of business, direct and announce visitors to appropriate staff.
· Monitor visitors access and issue passes when required.
· Update appointment calendars; receive sort and route incoming and outgoing mail.
· Type business correspondence such as memos, reports, and other documents.
· Perform other clerical duties, such as filing, photocopying, collating and sending faxes and ordering and dispensing office supplies.
§ Educational Qualifications: Bachelors Degree
§ Linguistic Abilities: English & Arabic is must.
Please note that we do not have application deadlines on any of our positions.
We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and close the position once we have found the right candidate.