Career Opportunities: Sales Executive, Vehicle Fleet Sales (31002521) (5321)
Req ID 5321 - Posted 26/05/2019 - Toyota Units - 0011 - Toyota Units
Sell automotive vehicles to businesses and individuals in order to achieve the sales targets and customer satisfaction index.
- Compile lists of prospective customers in order to be used as sales leads, based on information from newspapers, requests for proposals, industry ads, trade shows, internet web sites, business directories, personal contacts, customer’s database, etc.
- Visit and receive customers to stimulate interest in establishing or expanding vehicle sales, explain features to customers, determine make, type, quality and quantity of vehicles desired.
- Cross sell optional equipment and accessories to customers.
- Compute sales price, including tax, trade-in allowance, license fee, discounts, and requirements for financing payments on credit.
- Prepare quotations and sales contracts, and coordinate delivery of vehicles to customers.
- Maintain prospective customer’s database and develop and maintain relationships with customers and sales contacts and attend to and resolve customer complaints.
- Prepare reports on business transactions, customer feedback, market conditions and competition and submit to management.
- Develop new Fleet customers for his portfolio.
- Bachelor degree (12th Standard + 3 years or 4 years degree) or equivalent with 4 years of experience.
- Linguistic Abilities: English and Arabic is a must.
- Certification and Licensure: Valid Kuwaiti Driving License.