Sell new or used vehicles, such as cars, vans and trucks, on premise of vehicle sales, in order to achieve sales targets and customer satisfaction index.
- Receive customers on sales floor and determine type, quality and specifications of vehicle desired.
- Explain features of vehicles in showroom and demonstrate operation of vehicles by conducting road test.
- Cross sell optional equipment and accessories to customers.
- Compute sales price, including tax, trade-in allowance, license fee, discounts, and requirements for financing payments on credit.
- Prepare sales slip or sales contract and secure required documents from customers, such as driving license, civil ID, etc.
- Receive payment, down payment and obtain credit authorization.
- Arrange for delivery and registration of vehicle.
- Research availability of models and optional equipment using computer database.
- Follow sales lead, using list of prospective customers, referrals, database, business directories, etc…
- Maintain prospective customers’ database and develop and maintain relationships with customers and sales contacts and attend to and resolve customer complaints.
- Document and report customers feedback to management, prepare and submit sales reports.
- Bachelor degree/HSC
- English and Arabic is a must.
- Valid Kuwaiti Driving License will be an advantage.
Please note that we do not have application deadlines on any of our positions.
We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and close the position once we have found the right candidate.