Sell new or used vehicles, such as cars, vans and trucks, on premise of vehicle sales, in order to achieve sales targets and customer satisfaction index.
- Receive customers on sales floor and determine type, quality and specifications of vehicle desired.
- Explain features of vehicles in showroom and demonstrate operation of vehicles by conducting road test.
- Cross sell optional equipment and accessories to customers.
- Compute sales price, including tax, trade-in allowance, license fee, discounts, and requirements for financing payments on credit.
- Prepare sales slip or sales contract and secure required documents from customers, such as driving license, civil ID, etc.
- Receive payment, down payment and obtain credit authorization.
- Arrange for delivery and registration of vehicle.
- Research availability of models and optional equipment using computer database.
- Follow sales lead, using list of prospective customers, referrals, database, business directories, etc…
- Maintain prospective customers’ database and develop and maintain relationships with customers and sales contacts and attend to and resolve customer complaints.
- Document and report customers feedback to management, prepare and submit sales reports.
- Bachelor degree/HSC
- English and Arabic is a must.
- Valid Kuwaiti Driving License will be an advantage.