Attached to CEO - ARBONNE
Permanent position - Urgent Vacancy
Based in Irvine - California - USA
Groupe Rocher , a profitable family group, independent and driven by a spirit of "entrepreneur-creators", has 16,000 employees in 100 countries, and spread over more than 25 subsidiaries around the world. Together, they build the international development of nine brands (Yves Rocher, Petit Bateau, Stanhome, Kiotis, Pierre Ricaud, ID Parfums, Daniel Jouvance, Flormar and Sabon), which generate sales of more than 2.5 billion euros in 2018.
Arbonne International, LLC, creates personal skincare and wellness products that are crafted with premium botanical ingredients and innovative scientific discovery. Delivering on the Company’s commitment to pure, safe and beneficial products, Arbonne’s personal care and nutrition formulas are vegan certified and adhere to a strict Purity and Safety Ingredient Policy.
Arbonne is looking for its global Chief Brand Officer who is an innovative visionary and a dynamic leader with a voracious appetite for business-impacting ideas.
Attached to the CEO, the Chief Brand Officer is responsible for building and leading the global strategic vision, direction and management of the Arbonne brand and narrative for the company.
S/He will thoughtfully manage Arbonne’s brand identity, promise, voice and story, providing creative and strategic guidance both internally and externally.
Specifically, the brand leader will lead the development and implementation of the company’s brand and identity assets, content strategy and assets, design and creative services, sponsorships and events, advertising (print and digital), integrated campaigns (brand and demand), and customer programs. The successful individual will shape and drive the company’s new purpose-driven narrative, storyline and marketing capability; enrich the company’s dialogue with employees; and elevate Arbonne’s reputation among like-minded thought leaders, visionaries, and C-level big thinkers.
- 15+ years marketing experience in CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods), beauty industry. Requires 15+ years of B2C (Business to Consumer) brand strategy and management and preferably in house (not in an agency)
- Minimum 5 years in a leadership role, managing a team of direct reports along with brand / creative / advertising / video / event agencies or consultants
- Excellent communication, presentation, cross functional collaboration and relationship building skills are critical
- Broad grasp of brand positioning and creative development
- Strong understanding of analytics, brand strategy, and research trends; someone who can bring groundbreaking creative campaigns to market
- Experience overseeing advertising channels, agencies, creative and media budgets
- Excellent financial, quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong leadership, influence, organizational and project management skills
- Master’s Degree Preferred