Provide oversight and support, sharing best practices, and developing the contract administration area for Sadara.
- Sustain the new contract administration work processes and responsibilities across the relevant departments.
- Coordinate, organize and deliver trainings to stakeholders in the Contract Administration process and procedures.
- Monitor the implementation of the Contract Administration model and execute process controls, run exception reports and suggest corrective actions to the Contract Administrators in the organization.
- Provide recommendations and guidance on the correct implementation of the Contract Administration model.
- Coordinate ad-hoc communications (newsletter, etc) related to Contract Administration.
- Share best practices, and further develop the contract administration area for Sadara.
- Manage changes to the processes and procedures to the Contract Administration model.
- Ensure continuous updates of Contract Administration procedures according to current and future demands of Sadara.
- Explain and communicate Contract Administration roles and responsibilities across the organization, clearly assigning responsibilities between Proponent and Procurement department.
- Responsible and accountable for the publication, maintenance, and updating of the Contract Administration manual.
Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Supply Chain Management or related fields.
5 to 8 years