Ensure manufacturing production systems are adequate, functional and conform to industry practices and company specifications.
- Responsible for continuously monitoring the Plant’s critical streams to ensure balanced operation rates and optimum operations.
- Provide maintenance and troubleshooting assistance in the manufacturing processes.
- Liaise between operations control rooms during sequential start-ups, shutdowns and emergencies. Ensure clear guidelines are delivered to manage and reduce negative impact during interruptions or emergencies.
- Investigate quality defects for root cause and help improve manufacturing system efficiency.
- Monitor production processes and activities to ensure they are compliant with the EHS guidelines.
- Monitor and adjust production processes or equipment to ensure quality production and productivity.
- Relay production constraints to appropriate business and planning organization to provide accurate input to production plan.
- Prepare product and process reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Keep equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures.
- Ensure adherence to all applicable regulations, policies and procedures for health, safety and environmental compliance.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or any related Engineering field.