Provide maintenance and repair support services to all process analyzer-related activities. Maintain the sample handling system and quality control monitoring system of the Process Analyzers.
- Ensure that on-line system analyzers perform in accordance with the specifications (i.e., Response Time, Accuracy, Precision and Mean Time between Failure (MTBF)).
- Participate in review meetings to identify opportunities for system analyzers’ performance improvements based on periodic maintenance data and calibration records.
- Ensure that service requests are well understood, value adding, and aligned with the business, unit and team goal.
- Communicate regularly with plant personnel to assess the team’s performance and operational status.
- Lead in monitoring and obtaining calibration standards, parts and consumable items for analyzers.
- Apply statistical tools (e.g., SQC charts) in the evaluation of analyzers’ variables and in determining calibration needs.
- Participate in reviews that identify opportunities to optimize the number of analyzers performing on-line and in the lab.
- Keep abreast with latest trends and technological advancement in the related fields; network with peers to share technology and leverage problem-solving and prevention expertise.
- Comply with EH&S guidelines and overall safety processes.
- Perform any job-related activities as requested by the immediate supervisor/manager.
Associate degree in Industrial Chemistry or related area in Engineering / technology field.