Provide maintenance technical expertise on troubleshooting failures, repairs, restoring defective equipment and providing input to facility and equipment strategies
- Serve as a subject-matter expert in equipment failures and repair techniques during root-cause investigations.
- Provide engineering support to plant issues impacting production over a short period of time.
- Provide technical expertise to plant personnel on troubleshooting failures, repairs, and evaluate equipment’s durability and conditions.
- Ensure that requests for equipment critical to work process include engineering input on repair details such as clearances, tolerances, materials of construction, welding procedures, etc., and if necessary provide onsite/offsite technical support for deviations from this data.
- Ensure that repairs, repair techniques, equipment specific training, are documented and accessible.
- Support the PPM coordinator as required in reviewing spare parts’ list for existing equipment.
- Develop maintenance’s operating discipline and provide maintainability input to projects.
- Enter QSPP information into the reporting system.
- Participate in developing the maintenance budget to support the maintenance strategy.
- Additional duties as per assigned service lines within maintenance engineering technologist divisions
Responsible for Maintenance Engineering work related to all non-Instrument or Electrical equipment.
Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.