Responsible and accountable for ing Central Maintenance Scheduling team and effectively provide competent resources and services related to Scheduling for Daily Maintenance, Projects and Turnarounds. Responsible for realization of plant/unit related business goals, maintenance work process utilization, reliability & cost management, tracking/analyzing work process results.
- Supervise the scheduling team and collaborate with all stakeholders such as Operations, Daily Maintenance Do Work Teams, Project Teams and Turnaround Teams, Leveraged Services, Site Specialty Services, Shops, Building Maintenance, other resources and work processes to deliver expected results.
- Function as the administrative leader of all resources within his organization and ensure full integration of work processes that his organization’s involvement.
- Subject Matter Expert for Scheduling for Daily Maintenance, Projects and Turnarounds regarding Scheduling Processes and Best Practices for Sadara Site.
- Serve as Owner, Security Approver and Subject Matter Expert in scheduling related electronic tools such as SAP (related Scheduling Functions), Primavera, P6 Web, and Scheduling Web Site.
- Serve as Owner, Creator, Developer, Maintainer and Approver of all Scheduling documentation for Scheduling Processes and Level 6 details.
- Act as a liaison to supplement and support do maintenance team when gaps exist between the expectation and available resources.
- Accountable for contributing towards the safety, productivity, reliability, quality and overall effectiveness of the workforce.
- Implement reliable services and solutions to achieve a clear focus and a highly reliable organizational culture. Encourage team members to develop and utilize a development plan.
- Support maintenance organization in ensuring effective application of the Sadara Maintenance Work Process in:
- Goal alignment for work processes and measurements.
- Key Performance Indicators with focus on Performance Management Implementation/ Effectiveness.
- Manage and oversee the day-to-day work performed by Scheduling Team.
- Conduct performance evaluation reviews for direct reports, identify and ensure they acquire the required managerial or Technical skills and knowledge.
- Ensure all tasks and activities are performed in accordance with Sadara’s policies and procedures.
- Assess the current skill set of employees and identify the need for development programs.
- Motivate, coach, develop and support respective employees.
Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.