1. Lead Planning & Scheduling organization; collaborate with do maintenance, TA & maintenance project execution & other resources and work processes, deliver results.
2. Function as the administrative leader of all resources within his organization and ensure full integration of work processes that his organization’s involvement.
3. Accountable for contributing towards the safety, productivity, reliability, quality and overall effectiveness of the work force.
4. Significant involvement in EH&S engagement, particularly in the field of personal safety and compliance.
5. Ensure that all principles, procedures and practices strictly comply with EH&S guidelines, regulatory and permit requirements.
6. Implement SMWP to the level that is locally required and adds value to the operating unit.
7. Support maintenance organization in ensuring effective application of the Sadara Maintenance Work Process:
b. Goal alignment for work processes and measurements
c. Service Level Agreements
d. Key Performance Indicators with focus on Performance Management Implementation/ Effectiveness.
8. Implement reliable services and solutions to achieve a clear focus and a highly reliable organizational culture. Encourage team members to develop and utilize a development plan.
9. Remove/minimize the organizational silo if it exists ; continuously strive to improve systems and people to support activities in the do maintenance domain input as necessary.
10. Articulate the expectations of all employees via the Site vision, Facility TA Strategy, plans and common behaviours.
11. Perform the requirements of the Performance Management Process for direct reports tasked to support meaningful opportunities for leader/employee engagement. This includes coaching and career development.
12. Actively participate in maintenance leadership meetings and contribute to functional improvement.
13. Perform any job-related activities as requested by the immediate Managers.