Provide Process Automation support to the plant and perform improvement studies and project implementation.
- Assist in efforts to optimize or design new installations or modifications to existing facilities to improve quality, workflow and prevent losses.
- Actively participate in engineering projects or studies by analysing and evaluating relevant data. Provide inputs on scope, effort on existing installations or systems, economic value, longrange planning and budgetary considerations. Work with plant operators and production engineers on daytoday operations.
- Be the front line PA contact for keeping the plant online.
- Support operator’s training on the CVOTS system.
- Responsible for maintenance of the ABB code and coordination with external ABB resources if needed for plant automation system upkeep.
- Maintain a progress/status report of work and communicate to all stakeholders to ensure conformity with the approved scope.
- Develop a definition of the assigned problem and provide alternatives for resolving the problem.
- Comply with EH&S guidelines and overall safety processes.
- Perform any jobrelated activities as requested by the immediate supervisor/manager.
Bachelor’s degree in any relevant Engineering field.
5 years of experience