Lead the prioritization and implementation of improvement opportunities and required implementation resources for EH&S; meet company goals by optimization of the EH&S technology.
- Partners with the Plant and Operations leaders of the facilities to solicit and collect ideas, describe the opportunities, and implement companywide EH&S improvement projects.
- Actively participates with the EH&S site organization to direct EH&S technology by defining best practices, technology gaps, competitive standards, and manages specific EH&S improvement projects.
- Coordinate and leverages resources required for implementation of the improvement plans and projects.
- Monitor and measure implementation and effectiveness of the improvement plans/ projects and ensure validation of project performance objectives.
- Provide input for improvement of work practices and priorities using plant and improvement project data.
- Interface across all functional groups within Sadara and work with Sadara leadership to set priorities for EH&S improvement needs.
- Provide coaching and direction on goals and plans for EH&S Engineers.
- Participates in the review of new plant designs to ensure conformity of new facilities to EH&S guidelines and standards.
- Reviews Saudi Arabian Government officials’, industry’s, and Sadara’s management’s major EH&S assessments’ recommendations for input in developing the EH&S improvement plan.
- Advise and provide support in emergency situations in order to mitigate the situation and accelerate the return to normal operations.
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Science.
Six Sigma: Green Belt Project Leader and/or Black Belt certification desired.
13 years of related experience .