Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
Experience in Oil & Gas industries, Large Scale projects or similar process industry and gas engineering design/drafting experience
Responsible for preparing and review of calculation, design drawings, other information.
Must have knowledge of engineering practices, design details, international codes and standards, procedures and specifications
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
Has experience in the oil and/or gas industry or similar process industry and gas engineering design/drafting project experience.
- Responsible for preparing and review of calculation, design drawings, other information. Supports construction and procurement with a preparation of drawings and material take-offs.
- Prepares complete bills of material for all drawings.
- Reviews as-built drawings and assists with collection of design information required by construction and procurement.
- Must have knowledge of engineering practices, design details, international codes and standards, procedures and specifications.
• Uses computer assisted design/drafting (CAD) software to produce drawings
• Ability to draw and sketch by hand
• Creates and revises sales, manufacturing, and tooling drawings
• Check drawing dimensions and tolerances, component materials and finishes, material and finish specifications, relation of drawing to other associated drawings, and checks relationship of part to assembly
• Utilizes knowledge of various machines, engineering practices, mathematics, materials and other physical sciences to complete drawings
• Communicates with Quality Assurance, Engineering, Manufacturing and Sales regarding drawings
• Drafts detailed multi-view drawings of products
• High skill level in CAD system software
• Excellent knowledge of drafting standards
• Ability to modify existing drawings and/or create new drawings quickly that meet drawing quality standards
• Skilled in PC usage and associated software including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook Express, etc.)
• Able to measure parts using manufacturing measuring tools, (calipers, micrometer, etc.)
• Ability to learn new graphic software to compliment the presentation of new designs
• Able to work with engineers and manufacturing personnel to obtain information to ensure drawing clarity
• Able to work with minimal supervision, be a self-starter and be detail oriented
Application software's such as SPP&ID, Microstation, Autocad, Caesar II, STAAD.Pro,
All engineering information and documents are maintained and updated to reflect the plant as-built in accordance to SATORP Standards and requirements.
Mechanical Design Engineer, Instrument Design Engineer, Process Design Engineer, Draftsmen, Document Coordinator, Engineering Head, Construction Team, Project Control Team, Project Superintendent, PCS Engineer, Inspection Engineer Process Engineer, Operation Engineers and Maintenance Engineers,.
Engineering Design Consultants and MOC Projects Contractors.