Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Control the execution of MOCs for the identified Areas through Project tracking, Project status updates and notification, not limited to:
• Schedule and organize all activities from Gate-1 up to Closing of MOCs.
• Record and update the status of each MOC in the MOC tracking list.
• Organize monthly Progress meeting with Business Teams
• Coordinate with the key team in each stage of the project to ensure timely Closing of MOCs.
2. Prepare and produce performance tracking of monthly progress of Minor and Major MOCs.
3. Prepare and produce feedback to the relevant proponent, through monitoring the progress of MOCs.
4. Consolidate the CAPEX Project Annual Plan for identified Areas
5. Prepare and produce the analysis of projects (short and mid-term) and forecast the risks. Understand and use risk indicator tools and design and deploy unique decision making tools.
6. Receive materials and spare parts requests from the Construction Section and other concerned parties, and coordinate with the Warehouse to ensure timely delivery of these materials and spare parts.
7. Perform coordination of pre-tendering activities, supervising and following-up on contracts, receiving and evaluating bids, recommending bids to be awarded and ensuring that contracts terms and conditions are adhered to.
8. Prepare and produce cost estimates for MOC Proposals, Authorization for Expenditures, Tender Estimates, Service Orders, and other tender document for all MOC projects (for the identified Areas).
9. Prepare and produce analysis of costs given by contractors and others, track costs and expenditures and reporting on financial performance results.
10. Perform other related duties as assigned by Project Control Head.
All MOCs' Controlling and Execution Plans are developed, tracked, and updated on a regular basis as per the specifications of applicable policies.
Project Control Head, Project Engineering, Project Construction, Project Superintendent, and other involved SATORP organizations.
Main Competencies and Qualities:
• Good knowledge of the Refining processes.
• Strong project planning and scheduling activities.
• Strong knowledge of logistics and procurement processes and procedures.
• Strong with SAP and Microsoft applications.
• Strong knowledge of contract management and administration.
• Good analytical skills.
• Good knowledge of Refining economics and ability to make good operational and economic decisions.
• Ability to continuously drive for process improvement.
• Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Willing to work irregular hours.
• Good command of oral and written English.
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
Experience in Oil & Gas industries, Large Scale projects or similar process industry.
Monitor and control Contractors achievements in accordance with contractual requirements in areas such as Projects schedules, record control of new MOC Projects, technical requirements, cost, planning etc...