Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Ensure economic optimization of various projects at SATORP, with an objective to increase the Projects' added values in contractual terms, lifting schedule, Refinery operational stocks, security, and environment conditions.
2. Revise Half-year Project Plans on a regular basis upon assessment of economics, the monthly program and real operating conditions. Track and report on performance of production plans on an ongoing basis.
3. Develop and maintain a process for issuing and validating the Annual Plan and Half-year Project Plans and subsequent revisions.
4. Ensure that the Annual and Half-year Project Plans are established according to appropriate procedures.
5. Coordinate with the relevant organizations with regard to the Half-year Production Plans to understand monthly plan constraints.
6. Coordinate with the Engineering and the Construction teams on operational matters.
7. Perform other related duties as assigned by the Project Control Head.
All Project Plans are developed, tracked, and updated on a regular basis as per the specifications of applicable policies.
Project Control Head, Project Engineering, Project Construction, Superintendent Projects, and other involved SATORP organizations.
Main Competencies and Qualities:
• Good knowledge of the Refining processes.
• Strong project planning and scheduling activities.
• Good knowledge of contract management and administration.
• Good knowledge of Refining economics and ability to make good operational and economic decisions.
• Ability to continuously drive for process improvement.
• Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Willing to work irregular hours.
• Good command of oral and written English.
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or equivalent
Experience in Oil & Gas industries, Large Scale projects.
Prepare plans and schedules for project study phases, project schedule performance based on earned value and forecasts .
Integrate schedules from multiple sources - contractors, vendors, etc.