Duties and Responsibilities:
1. To develop and implement a project organization using Company as well as contracted personnel to ensure smooth project development and technical coordination
2. To define the authority and responsibility of each member of his project management team
3. To establish and manage a team which is highly motivated and works diligently to meet Statement of Requirements
4. To ensure safe working practices are carried out within the project team and the various contractors
5. To keep Project Superintendent informed regarding ongoing project status by preparing regular reports showing the status of design, material procurement, construction, milestones, AFE commitments
6. To prepare Contract/Purchase Order Plan in accordance with Project Plan, and negotiate Contracts/Purchase Orders in accordance with Contract/Purchase Order Plan within the limits of his authority
7. To manage the change order and the potential impacts on the project
8. To monitor and control Contractors' achievements in accordance with contractual requirements in areas such as safety, technical requirements, cost control, planning, etc...
9. To maintain constructive relationship with Partners and Contractors
All Project Plans are developed, tracked, and updated on a regular basis as per the specifications of applicable policies.
Project Control Head, Project Engineering, Project Construction, Superintendent Projects, and other involved SATORP organizations.
Main Competencies and Qualities:
• Good knowledge of the Refining processes.
• Strong project planning and scheduling activities.
• Good knowledge of contract management and administration.
• Good knowledge of Refining economics and ability to make good operational and economic decisions.
• Ability to continuously drive for process improvement.
• Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Willing to work irregular hours.
• Good command of oral and written English.
Bachelor Degree (Engineering)
Experience in Oil & Gas industries, Large Scale projects.
Piping, Rotating Equipment, Construction, Structural & Civil, Supervision and Management
University degree and professional qualification, coupled with 10+ years of Project management EPC contractors during design, construction through to handover.