1. Observe and coordinate the day to-day activities of mechanical maintenance on all rotating and static equipment within the designated area of responsibility.
2. Conduct frequent site visits to ensure proper execution of work and check on the activities of direct hired and contacted technicians engaged in routine maintenance activities.
3. Coordinate with the Mechanical Workshop team to ensure that machining, fabrication and metal works, such as cutting, threading, slotting, drilling, lathing, milling, turning, material testing, forging, polishing and painting, are carried out in timely and quality manner that helps increase the availability and reliability of these equipment.
4. Ensure that Preventive Maintenance plans prepared by Methods Reliability team for all rotating and static mechanical equipment in the designated area are carried out as per schedule and plan.
5. Lead subordinates and contractor employees.
6. Receive work directions from the respective Maintenance Leader in relation to mechanical maintenance orders/requests and follow-up with the maintenance technicians to ensure translating these directions into actions.
7. Follow-up on mechanical maintenance work progress and submit regular progress reports with recommendations to Maintenance Leader. Keep a record of daily maintenance works against planned maintenance programs and prepare work completion reports, where applicable.
8. Work closely with Operations Area Supervisor, Maintenance Leader and Methods Reliability Engineers in recommending and implementing changes aimed at improving the availability and reliability of rotating and metal mechanical equipment within the designated area of responsibility.
9. Assist in implementing engineering modifications and enhancements to mechanical equipment by making recommendations to increase their suitability and serviceability.
10. Ensure that assigned contractor personnel have all needed resources and tools to conduct routine maintenance activities effectively and according to the contract terms and conditions.
11. Enforce SATORP's policies, procedures and regulations and ensure that all safety measures and precautions are strictly considered and taken care of during conducting onsite maintenance works.
12. Assist in preparing cost estimates, purchase orders and maintenance plans and schedules for mechanical maintenance activities in coordination with the concerned personnel in maintenance logistics section.
13. Perform other related duties as assigned by the respective Maintenance Leader.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
Eight (8) years of experience in Refinery Warehouse Management, of which at least Four (4) years in a similar position.