Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Serve as the primary Security Advisor with regards to general security policies, procedures, regulations and emergency communication systems.
2. Lead the activities of accidents/ incidents investigations and facilitate and follow-up on corrective actions.
3. Initiate and participate in the development of security plans and programs and ensure the effective implementation of the same.
4. Design and develop programs aimed at promoting and raising a general awareness and understanding of all security related policies and procedures.
5. Advise and provide recommendations on security nonconformities and observations, and coordinate external and internal investigations and audits.
6. Perform investigations and Root Cause Analyses, and provide proposal to develop or improve new/existing security procedures for SATORP’s Organizations that conform to all security requirements.
7. Receive, determine and direct handling or referring to appropriate Company Organizations’ reports of unusual happenings, accidents, complaints and calls for assistance.
8. Develop and coordinate actions necessary for the protection of important visitors, executives and employees.
9. Assist in designing and maintaining training programs on workplace violence, investigations, and other security related topics.
10. Monitor security controls, policies and procedures to ensure the safety of the Company’s personnel and to ensure compliance with the Saudi Arabian government regulations.
11. Execute extremely confidential special tasks assigned by the Security Head.
12. Participate in representing the Security Organization before projects and constructions teams through attending project meetings.
Main Competencies and Qualities:
· Strong knowledge of Saudi Arabian Security regulations.
· Strong knowledge of Security Training, Emergency Preparedness, Root Cause Analysis, and Accidents/Incidents Investigation.
· Good knowledge of physical security and asset protection methodologies and implementation.
· Conversant with Microsoft Office applications.
· Must handle all information with strict confidentiality.
· Strong analytical abilities.
· Strong interpersonal communication skills.
· Strong problem solving skills.
· Capable of giving strong attention to details.
Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice, Police Science or equivalent.
Eight (8) years of security experience in investigation job or related , of which at least Four (4) years in a similar position.