Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Supervise and monitor Career Development Section’s Counselors and support them in performing their assigned duties.
2. Ensure that all Career Development programs are fully integrated and coordinated according to SATORP’s expectations and relevant industry best practices.
3. Provide expert input to Career Development programs for individual employees, including identifying individuals’ objectives and improvement needs, developing their respective programs and monitoring their career progress.
4. Assist in the development and establishment of all policies, procedures and guidelines relating to Career Development programs and activities.
5. Design specific communication programs to reach out to all SATORP’s Organizations and ensure their full understanding and ownership of the Competency Framework, Career Path Plan, Succession Planning and Development Programs and Performance Management.
6. Partner with SATORP’s Organizations to develop performance improvement strategies and core competencies.
7. Ensure that all associated templates and forms for Career Development programs are in place, easy-to-use and timely communicated and shared with all concerned personnel.
8. Keep abreast with the latest methodologies and associated technologies to be used for Career Development programs and initiatives.
9. Communicate and report directly to Superintendent Training and Career Development on Career Development related issues.
10. Monitor and ensure the Career Development programs and technologies are kept current and maintained, and ensure that effective utilization and continuous updating of SAP Talent Management system.
Main Competencies and Qualities:
· Strong knowledge of the latest practices in Talent Management, Career Development and other HR disciplines.
· Strong knowledge of Training fundamental principles and learning processes.
· Strong analytical and quantitative abilities.
· Good technical knowledge Refinery production operations and processes.
· Conversant with SAP Talent Management and Microsoft Office applications.
· Capable of giving strong attention to details.
· Strong problem solving skills.
· Strong interpersonal communication skills.
· Ability to perform work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Human Resource or equivalent.
Eight (8) years of experience in Talent Management and Career Development, of which at least Four (4) years in a similar position.