Career Opportunities: Communications Intern (27351)
JPR ID 27351 - Posted 02/07/2019 - Mexico - Monterrey - Human Resources - Internship - Part Time
|Position to which he reports
||Communications Specialist Monterrey
||To support and coordinate activities to enhance and improve internal communication process within our organization.
||• Support the development and implementation of high impact campaigns that positively influence the intended audience and result in measurable benefits.
• Assist in the development and deployment of Nemak’s Internal Communications plans in support of the organizations’ business goals. This will involve working with creative agencies.
• Propose, create, edit and verify editorial content for different internal communications tools, such as: Newsletter, Intranet, Bulletins, Mailings, Printed Materials and Others.
• Support in continuous improvement, analysis and measurement of our internal communication channels.
• Assist with the planning of site tours to various audiences such as students, institutions, among others.
• Direct interaction with suppliers & invoicing management.
• Actively support Nemak’s branding & culture initiatives and events. • Propose material for social media deployment.
• Collaborate with staff on new ideas, directions, and tools for communications. • Assists with special projects as requested.
||Student – 5th to 8th semester
||Communications, Graphic Design, Marketing or similar
||Fluent English and Spanish
||• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and confidence to communicate at all levels internally and externally.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word and Power Point).
• Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (Preferred).
||• Enthusiastic, proactive, energetic, professional and enjoys teamwork. • Ability to prioritize workload, multi-task.
|Local / global candidates