Carrièremogelijkheden: Allround IT Servicedesk Operator (7919)
Aanvraag nummer 7919 - Gepubliceerd 18-02-2019 - Lembeke
We are looking for an Allround IT Servicedesk Operator within our ICT service desk.
Our first line service-desk is the prime contact point for approx. 1.000 users over 4 continents. All ICT related incidents and changes are managed from this service*desk. Our aim is to help our users as fast as possible trough remote support (telephone, skype, …).
Furthermore all changes to the workplace (devices, users, …) are managed from this team.
As a result, our first line service desk engineers need a broad IT knowledge.
2. Key Result Areas
- Provide support for our end users through :
- First line telephone support for our end users in all IT infrastructure domains.
- First line ticketing tool support for our end users in all IT infrastructure domains.
- Interact with different IT teams within Lotus
- Interact with the service desk of our prime suppliers to follow up incidents in their domain.
- Provide telephone support for all workplace related issues
- Execution of IMAC changes related to the workplace (install, move, add, change)
- Cooperate in roll out projects, across the world
- Different IT domains are :
- End user hardware
- Operating system (Windows 10)
- AD user management
- Office 365
Expected knowledge :
- Excellent broad IT infrastructure knowledge with hands on experience
- Good knowledge of Windows 7, 8 and 10, Office, printing, AD
- Knowledge of Cloud connectivity (office 365), hardware are considered a plus
- Basic knowledge of Citrix is also considered a plus.
- Knowledge of other IT infrastructure domains (Servers, storage, virtualisation, …)
- similar roles for customers/IT departments.
Education (diploma) :
- Degree in IT or equivalent experience
- Certifications are considered a plus .
- Dutch and English : Full Professional Proficiency
- French : Medium Professional Proficiency
Personal skills & work attitude :
- Flexible and with a natural drive to continuously improve processes and way of working
- High level of self-confidence, creativity and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills (able to compile, synthesise and present facts clearly) Finds it easy to absorb and transfer knowledge
- Pro-active and Hands-on approach
- Stress resistant and able to cope with continuously changing situations
- Willing to travel
- Internal career opportunities are available