Fabio Perini S.p.A with the brands Fabio Perini, Casmatic and Concept X offers machinery and services for tissue operators. Innovation and advanced technology, a high degree of specialization in designing solutions for the converting and packaging of tissue products, cutting-edge services and assistance as a reference point for a business philosophy that places the customer at the center, a solid and well-established global presence: this is the world of Fabio Perini S.p.A. Its global presence allows Fabio Perini to be a reference point, acknowledged and appreciated worldwide by all those involved in the field for the high degree of innovation and technology. Fabio Perini S.p.A. is the leading company of the Körber Tissue Business Area.
The Körber Group is an international technology group with approx. 11,500 employees around the world. It comprises leading-edge technology companies and more than 130 production, service, and sales entities and offers its customers solutions, products, and services in the Business Areas of Automation, Logistics Systems, Machine Tools, Pharma Systems, Tissue, Tobacco and Digital.
For our location in Lucca we are looking for
Digital Product Owner (Junior/Experienced)
You will join our Tomorrow Lab, a research and development center within the Business Area Tissue aimed at developing new digital solutions for our Customers. You will work closely with the Digital Business Area of Körber Group to support and enhance new digital business strategies.
You will act as "CEO of the product", being involved in leading cross-functional teams to deliver Customer-centric digital products to generate business impact. You will be responsible for decisions and outcomes related to one or more digital products with the following tasks:
- Lead agile teams that start from the digital strategy to develop innovative solutions addressing business problems and market opportunities
- Shape and define programs to implement digital products and services that transform Customers’ and Employees’ experiences
- Manage allocated budget
- Slice work packages, distribute tasks and motivate teams to ensure success
- Maximize projects value, providing vision and direction to development teams
- Communicate with all the stakeholders, including the Board, Customers, business managers and the development team to make sure goals are clear and innovation activities are aligned with business objectives
- Academic background mandatory, MBA preferred
- Previous experience as Digital Product Manager or Innovation Project Manager is required for experienced profiles
- Understanding and experiences in Data Analysis, AI or IoT are very appreciated
- Business acumen is required, preferably with demonstrable experiences in market analysis, business case development or TCO calculation
- Business Process Modelling knowledge, experience in implementing AGILE methods and SCRUM are desirable skills
- Availability to travel abroad (up to 50%)
- Energetic, self-motivated individual with an entrepreneurial spirit and strong results orientation
- Team worker, able to influence people not directly reporting to him/her
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams at different levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Organized and details oriented with professional presentation ability
- MS Office suite proficiency
- English proficiency is mandatory
Fabio Perini S.p.A.
Single-member Company | Via Giovanni Diodati, 50 - 55100 Lucca - Italy
Sales Tax Id. No. 00145160461 | Share Capital € 41.743.000,00 | Commercial Register Lucca 00145160461
Copyright by Körber Solutions GmbH