For more than 75 years, Grifols has worked to improve the health and well-being of people around the world. We are a global healthcare company that produces essential plasma-derived medicines for patients and provides hospitals and healthcare professionals with the tools, information and services they need to deliver expert medical care.
Headquartered in Barcelona, Spain, Grifols has over 20.000 employees in 30 countries. Grifols’ three main divisions - Bioscience, Diagnostic and Hospital - develop, manufacture and market innovative products and services available in more than 100 countries.
A leader in transfusion medicine, the Diagnostic Division is a global business focused on providing innovative solutions to help ensure the safety of the blood and plasma supply, detect human diseases and monitor therapies. The division advances patient care with diagnostic solutions to improve disease detection and management, and simplify laboratory operations.
Help us lead one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies. We are a world leader in plasma-derived medicines with a presence in more than 100 countries, and a growing global team of over 20.000 people.
Provides project management and organizational support to a set of R&D and Clinical crossmulti-functional and multi-site projects teams essential to the development of new or improved products and new indications. Scope includes Discovery Research and thru Process, Preclinical, and Clinical development, to Licensure, and may include collaboration for to market launch preparations. Manages the application of the R&D phase-gate process and facilitates project tasks working together with the technical lead and cross-functional project team from areas such as preclinical and clinical development, regulatory affairs, legal, and manufacturing. Provides and assures overall coordination, risk management and timely communication to senior leadership on project requirements, status, issues, and timelines.
Your task and responsabilities:
● Develop scope of project and points of organizational functional involvement from technical to top level management. Collaborates in the strategic planning process and commercial evaluation of assigned projects.
● Define and develop the target product profiles, goals, and strategy with input from key stakeholders. Facilitates and manages the agreement from line management on schedule and performance, for detailed individual project phases.
● Accountable for all aspects of the product development from concept through license utilizing the R&D development process (D&T gates DP1, DP2, DP3, DP4 and DP5) based on the complexity of the project. Identifies and recommends training to insure that project team skill-sets on PMO procedures are available as required to support the project strategy.
● Responsible for planning, tracking, reporting and adjusting the project schedule.
●Responsible for fulfilling communication requirements of the organization including project status and the timely escalation of any issues to the Head of PMO, sponsors, key stakeholders and project steering committees.
● Develops SMART objectives for project team members. Provides performance feedback to functional area management. We have not been doing this recently
● Other activites and projects as assigned by the PMO Head.
Who you are:
• Knowledge/experience in Biopharmaceutical Project Management, including planning, organization, reporting, controlling, etc.
• Demonstrated effective leadership abilities that shows development and motivation of teams that met strategic organizational objectives.
• Communication, both written and oral. Must have ability to articulate concepts and ideas and present them in a pursuasive manner to Senior Management.
• Demonstrated Team Player. Must have ability to work with and establish network with various levels and functions within the organization.
• Demonstrated ability with the appropriate program management tools, for instance phase-gate systems, Visio and MS Project scheduling tools.
Masters or Bachelors in a Life-science field. Ph D will be value
6 years revelvant experience. Must have worked on multi-functional teams that delivered either new products or extensions of existing products from concept through clinical evaluation or licensing. Must have delivered strategic / scientific presentation to Senior Management with acceptance.
High level in English (C1)
What we offer
It is a brilliant opportunity for you, Grifols is fully aware that its employees are one of its major assets. We are committed to maintaining an atmosphere that encourages all our employees to develop their professional careers in an excellent working environment.
Information about Grifols is available at www.grifols.com. If you are interested in joining our company and you have what it takes for such an exciting position, then don’t hesitate to apply!
We look forward to receiving your application!
Grifols is an equal opportunity employer.
Location: SPAIN : España : Sant Cugat del Valles:Sant Cugat 3
Learn more about Grifols