You are a reliable, supportive and cooperative personality? The ability to work in a team belongs to your strengths. Then you are the right man or woman to successfully support BIOMIN with immediate effect as a full-time colleague on its future path as
Administrative Assistant (m/f) - Russia
Moscow Office / Job #11681
These are the tasks and responsibilities we entrust to your care:
- Assisting the Managing/Regional Director in all regards (f.e. organization of travels, formulation of business letters, preparation of documents, etc.)
- Arranging travels for team-members (booking flights, hotels and transfer, support in visa applications etc.)
- Verifying and concluding contracts (f.e. managing the insurances of our company cars, etc.), visiting state and local authorities
- Negotiating prices & conditions with local suppliers (f.e. IT Equipment, Wifi Connection etc.)
- Participating in business meetings, special receptions (f.e. transcripting, taking the minutes, etc. )
- Translation of documents from/to English/Russian
In order to leave your foodprint at BIOMIN, you need the following skills. Are you ready?
- Diploma or higher education
- Advanced User of MS office
- Experience in similar job is an advantage
- Precise and systematic mode of operation
- Native in Russian, excellent command of English
We are Pioneers, Partners and Performers. That means for you:
- 100% of our trust in advance
- Exciting and challenging tasks
- An enterprise in a group of companies with strong sales and growth during the past 30 years
- Unique company culture, broad diversity and flat hierarchies
At BIOMIN we harness the power of science to support animal health and performance. By applying state-of-the-art and proprietary technology we deliver natural, sustainable and profitable solutions to the livestock industry. For over 30 years we have pioneered innovative solutions for mycotoxin risk management and gut performance.
BIOMIN is part of ERBER Group.
Are you ready to leave your foodprint with us at BIOMIN?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Questions? Please contact Ms. Susanne ORTHOFER, +43 2782 8030, www.biomin.net
ERBER Group is a leading group of companies in the field of food- and feed safety, focussing on natural feed additives, feed and food analysis and biotechnological plant protection. We are an expert organization and the global leader in our core business of mycotoxin deactivation. As Pioneers, Partners and Performers we are leaving foodprints.
ERBER Group consists of BIOMIN, ROMER LABS, SANPHAR, BIO-FERM and EFB.