Join our growing team as a
Logistics Coordinator (m/f)
United States / Job#10988
Due to the growth of BIOMIN in North America and our desire to be closer to our customers, we are establishing a regional headquarters in Kansas City. As part of this growth, we’re looking for a skilled and effective Logistics Coordinator to serve as an integral member of the team.
This critical role will be responsible for:
- Organization of product deliveries, internal and external, and managing customer communication related to the product deliveries
- Negotiate and optimize transportation rates and services; Monitor market rates
- Manage inventory and forecasting including levels of inventory within warehouses
- Coordinate with Export department
- Manage import regulations including contact and delivery of all needed documentation related to the customs process
For a results driven Logistics Coordinator that wants to make an effective mark, BIOMIN is the best place to be and we're looking for candidates with:
- 2 year degree in business or logistics or completion of a related certification program; Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study preferred
- Minimum 1 – 3 years’ experience in logistics/ customer service
- In depth knowledge and experience of a recognized logistics platform
- Proven ability to provide management support via excellent communication skills, proactive approach, analytical skills, and business and strategic acumen
- Strong grasp of English language required; Proficiency in Spanish desired
- Intercultural competences
- Temporal flexibility
- Well organized
We are Pioneers, Partners and Performers. That means:
- Joining a trusted team with a collaborative and innovative spirit
- An enterprise in a group of companies with strong sales and growth during the past 30 years
- Top-notch teams and leading-edge technology
- Well-established developing and new markets
- Unique company culture, broad diversity and flat hierarchies
We at BIOMIN are dedicated to developing innovative and sustainable solutions that ensure our customers’ success through healthy and safe animal nutrition.
The application of science and expertise is based on first understanding and appreciating our customer’s needs and concerns. This principle enables us to deliver solutions that support animal health, optimize performance and production efficiency. BIOMIN is part of the ERBER Group.
Are you ready to leave your 'foodprints' with us at BIOMIN?
We are looking forward to your online application.
ERBER Group is a leading group of companies in the field of food- and feed safety, focussing on natural feed additives, feed and food analysis and biotechnological plant protection. We are an expert organization and the global leader in our core business of mycotoxin deactivation. As Pioneers, Partners and Performers we are leaving foodprints.
ERBER Group consists of BIOMIN, ROMER LABS, SANPHAR, BIO-FERM and EFB.