Technical Sales Manager (Aqua)
These are your tasks and responsibilities we trust in you:
- Responsible for the promotions and sales of existing and new products
- Develop and identify new business opportunities
- Provide technical support to customers & key accounts
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships
- Attend to customer requests and complaints
- Monitor and collate market information within the region
- Sensitive to new or changing market trends or focus within the industry
- Establish and maintain effective public relations through training and promotion of new and existing products & concepts in the assigned territories
- Prepare report and update of the CRM database in a timely manner
- Attend at international conferences, trade shows and industry seminars to promote the company profile
- Network with industry representatives to expand sales opportunities
In order to leave your foodprint with us, you need the following skills:
- Candidate must possess minimum a Bachelor degree in Fishery education
- At least 3 years of relevant technical sales experience in the Aquaculture industry
- Prefer someone who is familiar with the market for feed additive
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Ability to translate written materials from English to Bahasa Indonesia & vice versa
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to demonstrate effective persuasiveness with customers
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Occasional international travel may be required for training or other internal company meetings
We are Pioneers, Partners and Performers. That means for you:
- Exciting and challenging tasks in well-established, developing, and new markets
- Top-notch teams and leading-edge technology
- Unique company culture, broad diversity and no hierarchy thinking
- An enterprise in a group of companies with strong sales and growth during the past 30 years
At BIOMIN we harness the power of science to support animal health and performance. By applying state-of-the-art and proprietary technology we deliver natural, sustainable and profitable solutions to the livestock industry. For over 30 years we have pioneered innovative solutions for mycotoxin risk management and gut performance.
Your remuneration depends on your qualification and your performance with the opportunity for upward development.
Are your ready to start your foodprints with us at BIOMIN? We are looking forward to receive your application.
ERBER Group is a leading group of companies in the field of food- and feed safety, focussing on natural feed additives, feed and food analysis and biotechnological plant protection. We are an expert organization and the global leader in our core business of mycotoxin deactivation. As Pioneers, Partners and Performers we are leaving foodprints.
ERBER Group consists of BIOMIN, ROMER LABS, SANPHAR, BIO-FERM and EFB.