Treasury Assistant – CDD 12 months (m/f)
Department: Group Finance, Tax and Treasury
Location: Esch-sur-Alzette (LU)
Contract: Fixed-term contract (12 months), full-time
Encevo S.A. is the holding company leading the Encevo Group, which is mainly composed of energy provider Enovos and grid operator Creos. Encevo defines the group strategy and governance and provides financing to all group entities with a view to ensuring the sustainable development of the whole group. Encevo also provides various support services to group entities, including finance, treasury management, accounting, human resources, facility management, IT, internal audit, risk management and insurance.
- You are in charge of the Group’s inhouse bank and payment factory system including daily, monthly, and quarterly closings
- You assure correct and timely implementation and accounting of all financial products into SAP
- You provide assistance in the daily liquidity management of the Group
- You are in charge of external reporting (BCL, Statec)
- You post, calculate and distribute interest accruals and due interest charges of external and internal financial contracts
- You prepare the documentation and data files for external and internal auditors
- You are in charge of the Bank Administration (Luxtrust cards, credit cards, powers of signature, opening/ closure of bank accounts)
- BTS or equivalent in Finance / Accountancy or Economics
- An experience in a similar function would be an asset
- Ability to deliver solutions with little guidance and using own initiative
- Capability to understand the “big picture” when making decisions for development solutions
- Team oriented player able to collaborate with multiple internal and external teams
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and German and/or French
How to apply
Interested? If you feel your track record corresponds to the conditions required, do not hesitate to send your application through our career opportunities site accessible on jobs.encevo.eu. Applications received by any other means will not be considered.
A certified copy of your diploma as well as a recent copy of your criminal record will be requested after the first interview.