Strategic Procurement Expert (m/f)
Department: Real Estate & Facility Management
Location: Esch-sur-Alzette (Luxembourg)
Contract: Permanent; full time
Encevo S.A. is the holding company leading the Encevo Group, which is mainly composed of energy provider Enovos and grid operator Creos. Encevo defines the group strategy and governance and provides financing to all group entities with a view to ensuring the sustainable development of the whole group. Encevo also provides various support services to group entities, including finance, treasury management, accounting, human resources, facility management, IT, internal audit, risk management and insurance. Following his ambitious investment plan in the years to come, the Encevo Group comforts its position on the Luxembourgish market, while innovating and developing the energy market in the Greater Region.
- You establish and manage the Encevo Group’s supply portfolio ensuring transparency of spending
- You generate and implement efficient sourcing and category management strategies
- You provide a service which will deliver optimum value for money, cost savings and best quality of service
- You advise and collaborate with stakeholders on demand management
- You research and anticipate shifts in the negotiating power of suppliers
- You perform cost and scenario analysis as well as benchmarking sectorial analysis
- You discover and partner with trustworthy vendors and suppliers
- You determine quantity and timing of deliveries and you are in charge of quality assurance of the sourcing procedures
- You are responsible for the roll-out negotiation strategies
- You communicate opportunities to achieve better value for money through better procurement practices
- Master’s degree in Economics, Finance, Management or Accounting and/or Controlling
- Proven experience of at least 3 years in a similar function
- Experience of procurement led activities for example tender process, supplier relationships and contract management is considered as an advantage
- Decision making, team spirit, negotiation and communication belong to your strengths
- Fluency in English, French and German. Luxemburgish is an asset
How to apply
Interested? If you feel your track record corresponds to the conditions required, do not hesitate to send your application through our career opportunities site accessible on jobs.encevo.eu. Applications received by any other means will not be considered.
A certified copy of your diploma as well as a recent copy of your criminal record will be requested after the first interview.