Overall Purpose of the Job:
To work within a team to assist under supervision with the running of pipeline equipment ensuring successful safe operations in accordance with Company procedures and thereby ensuring a quality service to client.
Key Activities and Accountabilities:
- Assist team with preparation and running of equipment for pipeline operations under supervisory guidance.
- Liaise with Supervisor, team members when required to ensure all aspects of the operations are discussed as required with the relevant parties to ensure effective communication and guidance to achieve safe operations and task completion.
- Attend and participate in tool box talks and planning meetings when required.
- May be required to work at the shop in preparation, maintenance and return of equipment.
- Liaise with clients representatives if applicable in a professional manner ensuring quality of service to client.
- Work with colleagues and Supervisor to complete required competencies for current and next role.
- Actively work with subordinates to share knowledge to assist with their competency progression when required.
- Actively adhere to the Code of Conduct and Anti-Bribery policies, procedures and processes to ensure the highest ethical standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to Expro’s reputation is minimised. If necessary, report possible violations or conflicts of interest.
- Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable Quality policies, procedures, processes and systems. Take an active part in quality improvement processes. Identify and report any deficiencies to supervisor and obtain authorisation for any deviations from standard procedures.
- Actively comply with all applicable Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures and processes. Promote HSE awareness; take responsibility and be accountable for own safety and safety of others. Demonstrate the personal application of HSE procedures in daily performance and always follow the 10 Safety House Rules.
- Ensure objectives set under Employee Development Plan are met.
Job Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Class A CDL with air breaks endorsement preferred. Must be able to obtain CDL with Company sponsorship.
- Must have or be eligible to obtain TWIC card.
- Must be willing to be on call 24/7 and travel with little notice.
- Driving skills which reflect safety and skill in off road or remote conditions.
- Must be able to pass initial and random drug and alcohol screenings, to include hair testing.
- Good computer skills and literacy.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent mechanical aptitude and willingness to learn.