Expro Group are currently recruiting for an Electro-Mechanical Technician to join their Wireless Wells Solutions (WWS) team based in Ringwood, Hampshire. The successful candidate will ensure that all WWS product and project assemblies are manufactured, tested, and maintained to required build and quality specifications. These will be done in a safe, professional, efficient, cost effective and timely manner to the satisfaction of the Production Supervisor.
This position is ideal for a technician from an electronically biased manufactoring background.
- To assemble and manufacture WWS products and sub-assemblies as part of the Production team when required.
- To perform testing on WWS equipment including PCA’s in accordance with test schedules, and completing all relevant documentation related to this activity.
- To assist in the manufacture of production test and assembly jigs and fixtures when required.
- To carry out pressure testing of WWS products and sub-assemblies including the operation of pressure test equipment and completion of test records in accordance with company procedures.
- Oversee and operate the verification of WWS transducers, using the WWS verification suite according to WWS processes and work instructions, and complete all related documentation.
- Complete production documentation as directed for product build.
- Oversee servicing and upgrade of returned equipment through the maintenance cell.
- Assist operations department with software upgrades and Final Acceptance Testing activities, including occasional working off site when required.
- Assist in the creation of new product build and maintenance documentation.
Job Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Previous experience as a Production Technician and/or Electronics Test Technician for a manufacturing company.
- Experience of manufacturing assemblies.
- Competent with Microsoft Office programmes, especially MS Word, Excel.
- Working knowledge of SAP is an advantage but not essential.