Global Supply Chain Development Specialist
Are you into complex systems and process improvement? Then we offer you the chance to drive development projects to influence the way our systems work with our supply chain processes. Step into a specialist role in a global supply chain and play an important part in laying the foundation for future operational success.
Impact our future global supply chain
Within Global Supply Chain, we continuously integrate systems and increase the level of technological solutions to optimize our business.
Joining our Global Supply Chain Development team at our headquarters in Humlebaek, you will work with 12 colleagues to make a sustainable impact on global supply chain processes. We do so by developing and optimizing supply chain technologies, systems, integration solutions and logistics in close partnership with our operational supply chain functions located around the world.
“You will step into a team of specialists who enjoy a great atmosphere and help each other succeed. We are not afraid to be nerdy. Supply chain processes is our absolute specialty, and we have plenty of knowledge and ideas to challenge management and work on new and interesting scenarios,” says Geert Lunde, Head of Global Supply Chain Development.
Develop and optimize systems and processes
Working closely with 4 other supply chain development specialists, you will participate in or drive global supply chain optimization projects and development activities related to both systems and processes.
In doing so, you will cooperate closely with local supply chain functions, Global IT, manufacturing sites and more before, during and after implementation. Part of the job will involve being 2nd level support for the operational business to filter and mature development proposals.
Starting off, you will typically work on 1-2 projects at a time and travel 10-15 days on a yearly basis, primarily to Hungary where we have our largest factories. The projects may have to do with e.g. warehouse models, postponement decisions, flow analysis, lead time reduction initiatives, etc. Specifically, you will:
- Develop models and conduct analyses of operational, tactical or strategic challenges and recommend next steps
- Engage with stakeholders at all levels
- Mature improvement ideas and present them to management
- Anchor solutions via training, work instructions and support to the global supply community
- Evaluate the impact of development initiatives and projects after go-live
Supply chain understanding and analytical skills
As a person, you have a special interest in systems and processes, and you are curious and open to new input as you create, test and present new scenarios that will generate improvements. With a strong drive and a structured approach, you can drive your assignments independently all the way to the finish line. Finally, your analytical competencies are well-honed, and you want to help create next generation processes.
- You have a master’s degree – preferably within supply chain management, engineering, data science/analytics or similar (please forward your grade transcript with your application).
- Preferably, you have a few years of experience with supply chain development and processes, but if you have recently graduated with a focus similar to this job, we would also like to hear from you.
- You have a special interest in designing IT solutions, working with ERP and BI systems as well as using MS Excel.
- Specific system knowledge within EnterpriseOne, OMP and Power BI is an advantage.
- You have strong communication skills and are fluent in English.
Are you interested?
At Coloplast, we make sure that you can be you. That is why we encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, ethnicity, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief or marital status.
If you have any questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact Head of Global Supply Chain Development, Geert Lunde at +45 49 11 30 56.
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously, so do not hesitate to apply. We will close the position down, once we have found the right candidate.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Pursuing an ambitious growth agenda, Coloplast develops and markets products and services that make life easier for people with very private and personal medical conditions. Employing more than 10.000 people and with products available in more than 130 countries, we are one of the world´s leading medical device companies. We are constantly growing our business and always looking for new ways to move forward – we explore, learn and look for new ways of doing things. Curiosity works here.
Visit us on Coloplast.com. Follow us on LinkedIn. Like us on Facebook.