As you are reading this, a brand-new core HR platform is being implemented in our organization. With this comes unique challenges and the opportunity to shape the future of data driven insights and people analytics.
This is your opportunity to gain a position of global influence as you enable efficient, simplified and employee focused HR services throughout Coloplast.
Join the future of HR insights management
You will join the HR Systems & Insights team of 3 in Corporate HR in Humlebæk, Denmark. Together, we are responsible for developing and driving the strategic agenda for our global HR reporting and analytics services. As such, we also work on improving the maturity of the data usage and the competencies in data driven decision making.
“We have such a strong vision for the direction of insights management, and so many interesting projects in the pipeline in the coming years. You will play an important role in setting the right ambition and direction together with us,” says Andreas Lindhard, Head of HR Systems & Insights.
Shape analytics on a global scale
You will be a key player in steering and driving the strategic agenda on a global scale, in close collaboration with our HR insights specialist and the tactical support team in Poland. With a focus on optimising and improving our data foundation, ensuring it is aligned with our business ambitions, you will:
- Manage the continued development of our HR reporting processes, including delivery methods to simplify and improve the access to relevant HR insights to employees and managers
- Support the ongoing optimisation and expansion of our current Uniform Scorecards driving the continued usage and update of business relevant metrics.
- Drive and co-develop the corporate survey strategy including a review of our global engagement survey
- Identify causality and relations between data and business processes
- Implement a best practice model
A talented number cruncher with a business mindset and:
- 5+ years’ experience with analytics and reporting, preferably within HR
- Solid skills in project management and process optimisation gained through professional experience
- Preferably, experience with survey designs and management and working with SuccessFactors
- A bachelor’s degree or higher within business management, analytics or the like
- Excellent communication skills in English
With your great interpersonal skills, you are able to communicate with a multitude of stakeholders and establish a role as a credible source for knowledge. You are ambitious, comfortable with working on large data sets and interested in delivering business value through your insights and recommendations.
Lastly, you are highly independent, whilst understanding the value collaboration, and you enjoy solving challenges alone as well as together with others – always with a smile and a can-do-attitude.
At Coloplast, we make sure that you can be you. That is why we encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, ethnicity, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief or marital status.
If you would like to know more about the position, please call Head of HR Systems & Insights Andreas Lindhard on +45 49 11 23 26. We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously, so do not hesitate to apply. This position will remain open until a suitable candidate has been found.
Pursuing an ambitious growth agenda, Coloplast develops and markets products and services that make life easier for people with very private and personal medical conditions. Employing more than 10.000 people and with products available in more than 130 countries, we are one of the world´s leading medical device companies. We are constantly growing our business and always looking for new ways to move forward – we explore, learn and look for new ways of doing things. Curiosity works here.
Visit us on Coloplast.com. Follow us on LinkedIn. Like us on Facebook.