Customer Services Assistant– Car Park Operation
Salary - £8.18 per hour.
Temporary- 5 month contract.
Part-Time 21 Hour Annualised
We are the country’s largest UK-owner airport operator, and a business that is brilliant at what it does. This is your opportunity to join this exciting and ambitious company, at a time of growth. Our overall vision as a group is to be the premier airport management and services company; we are striving towards this within every element of our business. You will hold a key role in working towards this, from within our busy customer services department. Our customer service teams are a critical part of our operation, providing a fantastic service to the hundreds of thousands of passengers who pass through our airports every single week of the year. Customer service is the key to our success, and you will be motivated to ensure this is at the heart of everything you do.
Your role:In this hybrid role you will need to have good customer service, administration and PC skills as well as being experienced, confident and safe drivers. We will require you to be adaptable to carry out varied duties such as:
- Operating booking systems.
- Driving passenger’s vehicles to secure parking locations.
- Meeting and greeting our customers as they arrive at reception.
- Tending to reception.
- Collections from pay stations.
- Marshalling and car park enforcement.
and other associated duties of the car park team.
You may be required to carry out additional responsibilities, to assist the wider customer service department during busy periods. This may include duties such as:
- Hosting within the Security area, preparing passengers, managing que flow and advising customers on our regulations.
- Supporting roles within the Passenger Service Team, assisting customers with reduced mobility through the Airport.
To succeed in this role, you will:
- You will need to hold a full UK driving licence for a minimum of 3 years, with no more than 3 penalty points.
- Have a passion for delivering excellent customer service, with a high level of care and attention to customers.
- Be fully flexible to cover a 24/7 operation which will include nightshifts, early mornings, weekends and bank holidays. Shift lengths varying between 4-12 hours.
- LGV license would be desirable.
We have 7 month temporary contracts available, permanent positions may be available at the end of the contract depending on performance.
Our business is seasonal and so flexibility is important to us. We offer a Part Time flexible hours contract which means you are paid for 21 hours, however at peak times you may be required to work additional hours or at quieter times you may be required to work less - This does not affect your salary which is paid consistently at your contracted hours per week.
As a MAG employee, you will also benefit from following:
- Free on-site parking while on shift
- MAG Reward Scheme
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Free holiday parking
- All colleague bonus scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Tax free airside shopping (airside pass holders only)
Advert will close once sufficient applications have been received.
For current MAG employees applying for this role, applications will only be accepted through Colleague Self Service (CSS)- please follow this link: www.manchesterairport.co.uk/sf